– About –
Hello. I’m Marianne Petersen, welcoming you here to my little world. Through my posts, I hope to encourage others who just might need a little boost in trials that have come their way.
Fact 1: Putting Christ first in our life does not make us immune to life’s trials and tribulations. I’m not here just to show you two incredible difficulties I endured but to show you how God held me through those trials.
I have two memoirs, one that’s been out since April, 2018 called God and Your Pillow. It has to do with an unplanned pregnancy that shows how God lifted me up when I felt like giving up.
My second memoir in the making is about a brain affected illness that hit me in December 1990 called Encephalitis. Here, you can read a bit about what took place and how God carried me through that as well.
Fact 2: I am one who has kept a journal since I was twelve. I’ve learned how God has intertwined all through my life, and I can’t help but hope sharing a story now-and-then can bring a smile to ones face.
On average, I put together one post in the middle of each week when we all could use that little boost. So sign up to automatically get each new posting e-mailed to you at the top of my home page. You’ll be happy you did.
Here are a few of the very first posts that begin each of my stories.
I have always loved to write and have loved sharing with others the many joys and, yes, trials that God has guided me through as He’s held me tight.
I have seven topics.
April 1st of 2018, my first memoir became available. It’s purpose? To help others going through an unplanned pregnancy, showing how God held me through that tough time as an example of how God can hold you.
- Extra – Just that. A few extra writings. I had to.
- Five Minute Friday – I’m with a group of writers that every Friday morning we are given one word. We all then just type away for five minutes, seeing what we all create. I love it.
- God’s Perfect Timing – Showing how God’s timing of different events in my life have been, well, PERFECT!
- Illness – Encephalitis – No title yet being it’s not finished as of yet. Like my first book, it will show God’s hands carrying me through a very difficult brain illness.
- Journal – I’ve kept a journal going now for about thirty some-odd years. I want to use it here when I can sense that perfect part of my pass can fit right in here.
- Uncategorized – You can just ignore that one. 🙂
One more thing I want to pass on to you all – My favorite verse.
Matthew 6:33 – ‘Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things (like peace that can pass all understanding) shall be added to you.’